Search found 2 matches

by psychocreepo
Mon, 21 Sep 2020, 16:21
Forum: ingresa aqui
Topic: Hello
Replies: 8
Views: 1831

Hello

Hello! I'm a Hello Project fanboy from the Philippines. I'm a fan of C-ute and Morning Musume since I was young. :) I'm not quite sure if there are English-speaking members here but if there are, hello! :) I will do my best to contribute and cooperate in this forum. I hope we get along well!
by psychocreepo
Mon, 21 Sep 2020, 16:21
Forum: ingresa aqui
Topic: Hello
Replies: 7
Views: 1748

Hello

Hello! I'm a Hello Project fanboy from the Philippines. I'm a fan of C-ute and Morning Musume since I was young. :) I'm not quite sure if there are English-speaking members here but if there are, hello! :) I will do my best to contribute and cooperate in this forum. I hope we get along well!

Go to advanced search